- RelativityOne is built on Microsoft Azure, which meets more than 90 international and industry-specific compliance standards, such as ISO 27001; SOC 2, Type II; HIPAA; and FedRAMP.
- RelativityOne offers the highest level of security, powerful structured and conceptual analytics tools, automated native redaction with Relativity Redact, personal Client Domains, and much more.
- Should your case grow, you can seamlessly continue your process with no additional set-up or rework.
- With up to two dedicated superusers across all cases, your team can take control of your cases’ data from start to finish in one centralized platform.
Support When Needed
- Whether it’s setting up a user or running a production, each case comes with complimentary support hours with direct access to our expert team to assist you when needed.
Are you spending time keeping track of PDFs that could be centrally managed?
Do you have version control issues with your document repository?
Do you want a central portal to access all of your case and investigation data?
Do you want to be able to easily process data and run productions?
Could your small case potentially grow in the future?
Are you concerned about how you can transfer work product?
Are you dealing with various communications such as emails?
Do you or your corporate client deal with 0365?
Do you frequently do redactions?
How Does it Work?
Up to 10GB of processing per database
Up to 10GB of hosting per month per database
2 superusers with access to all “Small Matter” databases at no additional charge
4 hours of tech support provided for each case
Full access to structural analytics, concept searching, active learning and dashboards.
Databases only incur costs on any additional users that are not superusers.